Wednesday 13 August 2014

Welcome to my portfolio!


This online portfolio is my workbook where you can view and follow my progress as I navigate this crazy thing called Education. This is an interactive blog which means that there are sections that enable. Please utilise these to help create a more interactive experience between myself and other educators.

I am currently in my second year of the Master of Teaching at the University of Melbourne, working within the discourses of anti-oppressive education and social equality.  This website is a document of my progress, observations, thoughts and reflections. You can expect to find such things as my current research, and the theories and concepts that make up my praxis. Furthermore this blog is an opportunity for me to share my personal beliefs about teaching and learning and to share my aspirations of how I hope to contribute to the lives of young people.

I strongly believe that education is the greatest tool for social change and through systems of inquiry and praxis, teachers can and do change lives and change the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment